2007/07/31

Comment On Dr Flea's Weblog

I dunno why you with this crap clog
Your otherwise unmatchable blog.
'Clap, if from me you are a mile,
Respond, if you are here, with a smile;'
If that goo is what you call poetry,
I'll better hang myself from the next tree.
One expects greater stuff
From a literary buff
Like you, you mad maundering moron!
Surely you can write better, come on!
Your other poems were really nice--
Especially those packed with lies...
And do me a favour by not commenting
On my blog with poems rhymingly revolting.
For how many times have I told thee
That poetry is not my cup of tea?
As far as my opinion goes,
The best writing form is prose.
Because sometimes poetry loses sense
When the poet's brain is intense
In groping for rhyming words and word-wit,
Resulting in utterly meaningless bullshit.
OK, man, me got to put on an outdoor dress,
Unpark the cycle and go to the mess.
And as you know, dude,
I didn't mean to be rude.
I criticize only for your better.
Alright, I'll chat with you later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL